Module I Health Prevention: balanced and healthy diet
- Basic anatomy / physiology: structure of the human body, its functions, as well as the connections of the organs, the metabolism and the digestive organs.
- Pathology: diet-related disease patterns and their consequences on health: BOURNOUT, DIABETES MELLITUS, METABOLIC SYNDROME, BULLEMY, ALLERGIES, INTOLLERANCES, CANCER are increasingly frequent problems of our society
- Macronutrients: carbohydrates, proteins, fats and their functions
- Micronutrients: vitamins, minerals, trace elements, secondary agents, antioxidants and their use in metabolism.
- Needs-oriented nutrition: In principle, a large part of the world's population belongs to the omnivors. Insights into the history and biological evolution of man's evolution.
- Convenience Food: Convenience stands for convenience, convenience as well as advantages and disadvantages of this form of nutrition. Contexts of the big food producers, environment and nutrition
- Alternative Nutritional Forms: Wholefood, Vegetarian / Vegan, Paleo, Low Carb, Low Fat
- You will receive a self-control plan to monitor your personal life habits and analyze. Also, you know the basics how you can create energy balances
- The up-to-date form of the teaching design offers all participants an interesting and interesting way of learning from the very beginning.
To understand and recognize the complexity of nutritional teachings. You can use your knowledge when analyzing nutritional plans. The module is the basis for the follow-up modules to a holistic nutrition consultant.
Module II | Health Prevention: Weight Control
- Nutritional doctrines, stress and hectic, the environment and other influences in today's lifestyle can be jointly responsible the poor metabolism of many people.
- Lack of a constant energy balance can lead to considerable blockages in fat metabolism and hormone transfer.
- Nutritional teachings / nutritional habits: They learn to analyze the nutritional types.
- What dietary changes bring long-term success: acid-base diet, low fat, low carb, epigenetic, blood group diet, medSpa diet, ketonic diet, fasting, modular diet, slim well, food & body mapping
- You will receive a thorough knowledge in a EURASIUS science (European / Asian / USA). By working together in research nutrition and metabolic optimization with European, Asian and American researchers, a highly effective therapy was developed. This regulates the metabolism in a natural way, so that MAN AND WOMAN can implement their personal nutritional change without any displeasure and stress.
- Family programs, because healthy and normal weight children grow up strongly depends on the life habits of the parents.
- How colors of the food affect our health and fat metabolism positively
They extend and deepen their knowledge of the nutritional teachings beyond the classical nutritional doctrine. You will learn a still little known treatment therapy for weight reduction, without pills, syringes or apparatuses.
Module III | Nutritional and figurative coaching: develop, achieve and maintain goals
- Nutritional coaching, lifestyle coaching: What is coaching, how does a serious nutritional coaching work. They have a high level of expertise in the nutritional field. Now you will learn to actively implement this. You train as a coach, as you successfully accompany customers to their goals. They provide and analyze nutritional plans.
- Professional communication techniques and expertise, elaborated tools for holistic nutrition advice, practical implementation and exchange of experience create success.
- Active weight reduction, practical implementation of models.
- Women during and after menopause are experiencing significant changes in their metabolism.
- Anti Aging and Anti Cellulite Diet are important areas in health coaching.
- Health control, weight regulation is becoming a social issue. Singles, athletes, children, families, each segment has its individual needs
- Finding holistic solutions, also leads to success with difficult customers. Learning a new life-style with joy and enthusiasm.
- Marketing: How do you conceptualize your future career? How did you start your apprenticeship? Proper objectives and self-management are driving you forward. What else do you need for a successful start-up?
They now have a good basis of expertise and coaching in the field of nutrition and weight regulation. As a professional, you can now implement your skills and gain experience. Workstations at fitness centers, physiotherapists, beauticians, health centers, doctors are open to you. You can also open your own nutritional practice.